home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Saturday, November 29, 2008

About

Hi, my name is Krista.  I love everything decorating and design. I love to make something out of nothing and my mom installed the thrill of a bargain in me at a very young age. ;) I strive to make my house a home and hope to inspire others along the way. One of my many design passions is floral decor and I have a home based business that is a great creative outlet for me and lets me play.  I am a romantic who loves the rain and fireplaces. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I have an amazing family who loves me unconditionally and I am lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams who is also my very best friend! I am mom to two beautiful little girls who make me strive to be my best...they are my world! :) Thanks to my Mom for teaching and inspiring me to create and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment