home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick Change Valentine Decor




I  have shared with you my love for turning Christmas clearance into inexpensive Valentine Decorating.  If you think outside of the box a bit, you will find how often this can be done.  I love this one!  ;)  So fast, so easy!



I found this cute frame in the Christmas clearance at Michael's.  I think at 70% off it was like $2 or $3.  They had ones that said believe, joy etc., but this one said LOVE!



It had cute little bells attached to it which made it quite
Christmas-y.  So I thought to myself, "Self, if you just attach something more Valentine-y to this, it would be Valentine decor!"



I had these little acrylic vase fillers I was using for another project and they worked perfect!  They already had holes i them for me to thread the wire through! YAY!  The little red one I had to loop wire through, but it wasn't hard at all.  It literally took me all of 2 minutes to change them all out!



I think it turned out pretty sweet.  (Even Mr. Husband was impressed.)  I hope it inspires you to use your creativity and repurpose!  Loves! 

I'm sharing at The Shabby Chic Cottage's Transformation Thursday!  Check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment