home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Home Libraries

Books are some of my favorite accessories, I love going to the bookstore and opening a book, new or used, for the first time.  The smell, the feel, it is intoxicating.  Truth be told, books are heavy and collect dust, my apartment is just too small to be keeping any sort of library.  My rules, donate subjects that you are no longer interested in to the local library, pass along novels to friends, and constantly rotate your collection so you don’t become blind to what you have.  One day, I would like to have a little corner or perhaps an entire room that is devoted to books.  With a comfortable place to sit, a spot for a cup of tea, and a warm reading light.  I would like something like the libraries below. 

Mike Clifford (Elle Decor November 2005)


Peter Dunham (Domino)


Domino September 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment