home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Monday, October 4, 2010

{$3} Haunting Halloween Wreath

 IMG_0594 IMG_0592 IMG_0592 IMG_0592

I’ve been slowly getting ready for my little Halloween Party and I’ve been trying to keep the costs down, so the dollar store has been my friend. I made this wreath for $3 with stuff I had and 3 dollar store items.

IMG_0591

I made a loose wreath base with grapevine from my Grandpa’s garden wanting it to look more aged and  rustic.  Next I spray painted old ferns and berries and stuck them in with some Spanish moss I had on hand. 

IMG_0590

The creepy tombstone and the skull garland are form the dollar store.  I glazed them a little to darken the white.  Nested on the Spanish moss is a little $ store crow and my Haunted Wreath was complete.

IMG_0588

  I wanted this wreath to look old and unintentional, like it had been abandoned and transformed throughout the years.  I may add in some spiders, but for now…

I think it will do the trick to set the tone for my Ghoulish Guests.

 

SYS Thurs
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment