home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall's here!!

Fall just might be my favorite season. I love it. I love the feeling in the air, the clothes, the boots, the smell of the wet leaves right now (been raining a lot) and I love that cool tinge of excitement it gives me every year... Here are a few pics that call it to mind..

{Our mantle}


{image from Country Home}


{Honey bear last year}


{Our entry viewed from lower level family room}

{our living room}


{Mm mm mm!! Stone Soup "how to" here}


{Christian last Fall... me behind the camera: " Hold the pumpkin! Smile!! Good boy. Yeah now put it on your head! Say cheese!".. poor kid}



{Country Living}

I can't get enough of it. Today's perfectly gloomy weather has me in a thoughtful mood.

So, I'm off to eat soup and think ;) ;) hahahah

xoxo, Lauren

Have a great day!!

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment