home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Curly Willow Spring Wreath

Much to my dismay, it is snowing this morning at my house.  Although I do love the snow, I think it has it's time and place like......      Christmas Day.  LOL ;)  


No really, it is good to have the snow {we need the moisture} and if it's gonna be cold it might as well snow, but I am ready for Spring.  (I think I may have mentioned that before.) 


So in the hopes of warmer weather I want to share a wreath I created for my Mom's hair salon. For this one I wanted a natural look as if the flower were growing right on the wreath.  I think it is happy and Spring-y and I hope it inspires you to get ready for Spring as well. :)










Also, HGTV.com asked me to do some wreath tutorials and this was my first one. You can check it out here. http://www.hgtv.com/topics/wreaths/index.html

Linking up with...
giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment