home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Administrative Blogging

In the absence of anything compelling to say today, and in addition to my growing to-do list, this will be short. Please remember to sign up for my July newsletter.  If we are both lucky, it'll have a first-look at my lastest project.  Plus, just by signing up you will be entered to win a gift certificate from CSN stores.  If you tweet, blog, or put it on facebook and then write a comment on the GIVEAWAY POST you will be entered again.  So easy.  Plus my newsletter is fun, short, and full of newsletter-only design information.  OH!  And there will be a special July discount for readers for a very popular service!  Don't miss out.





As a follow-up, I did a post "Time to Prune Your Roses" in the dreary days of winter about the sorry looking rose bushes in my backyard.  It was exciting to me to have no idea what they were going to look like, size, color, etc.  I was pleasantly surprised that they are bunches of hot pink flowers.







Today I am adding more inventory to my Etsy store, A Curated Shop.  One of my handmade pillows was featured on style court here and then similar textiles were seen in Courtney's posts Global Dispatches and Fruit Punch.



Don't miss Thursday's post, the Best of Craigslist Atlanta.  I let something slip through my fingers last week and am still thinking about it.  


And Saturday, I have a new post series coming that I pick my favorite posts of the week.  There is so much great information out there, I want to condense into an easy weekend read.
Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment