home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cocktail Party on a Budget















Having people over can be expensive, so I devised this Happy Hour Party to entertain without making a dent in your wallet.  I tried it out on a few friends last week, food was under $20 and probably could have served 10.



First, invite people over via my favorite iPhone app, Post by Gadabout.



Menu:

Garden Herb Rolled Goat Cheese

White Bean Dip

Pigs in a Blanket (request via the man)

Warm Carmalized Onion Dip

Fried Garbanzo Beans

Assorted Crackers



Everyone brings a bottle of wine to share



Here are ideas for decorations that are all under $20.  I need to be better about taking photos - so you could see my spread.

Ikea Vase - Used as hurricane and at $2 you can put these all over


Ikea Napkins


Mexican Garland - Pearl River














No comments:

Post a Comment