home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Monday, June 28, 2010

Minding the Shop: Robuck & Co



I pays to be friends with antiques dealers.  Although it may be even better to BE a dealer.  Because then you would go on "buying trips" to foreign countries to stock your store.  Today I am looking after Robuck & Co and it is inspiring to be surrounded by so many beautiful antiques.  The photos below are my favorite pieces from Robuck & Co Inventory.  But don't take my word for it check it out for yourself, every piece is beautiful, unique and perfectly curated. 

So much style is this petite table.




I am looking at this chandelier now and let me tell you, the image does not do it justice, it has a beautiful rubbed finish in the most perfect shade of blue. 


This mirror is huge and massive mirrors are my new obsession. 






No comments:

Post a Comment