home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Best of Craigslist Atlanta & Don't Forget to VOTE

Last week I posted a pair of midcentury chairs found on Craigslist and I am very excited to report my fellow Atlanta blogger from SingleBubblePop is the new owner of these chairs.  Anyone else out there acquire an item featured on A Curated Lifestyle?  Here is another chance this week with my new finds.







Chair - $40 (Conyers) In a sea of overstuffed chenille, this is a raft.


This is great.


My great love of carts strikes again.





I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received in the ad contest.  

There is still time and everyone gets 2 votes.





1. Email Blayne@Beacham.com telling her you are voting for me.

2. "Like" Beacham Realtors on Facebook and then comment on wall your vote for me.





More info about the contest at: This Photographer's Life  





THANK YOU!

Bookmark and Share















No comments:

Post a Comment