home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Monday, August 23, 2010

Powder Room Love

I worked feverishly on the Christmas Showhouse this past week, I have the honor of designing and decorating three bathrooms (well, 2.5 in real estate-speak).  I am excited for each bath, each with a distinct personality, but it is the .5 bath that is the most fun.  Powder Rooms have limited function, are small, and a person is only spending a few minutes in there.  This means that the design can be wilder than the rest of the house.  Extreme wallpaper or a paint color creates the over-used description of a "jewel box".  I even saw some beautiful onyx stone that would be lovely for the countertop.   So what am I going to do for the Showhouse Powder Room?  You will have to come visit me at the Showhouse to find out.



Apartment Therapy - I love the Florence Broadhurst wallpaper






No comments:

Post a Comment