home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eye Candy of the Week – Bulle Argent Cooler by Christofle

 

image

 

PRODUCT

Champagne Cooler – Bulle Argent

 

DESIGNER

Christofle

 

MATERIAL

Sterling Silver

 

DIMENTIOSN

H 26.7 cm X  L 26.3 cm

 

DESCRIPTION

Last week, while I was away from the studio recovering from surgery, I was very fortunate to receive lots of beautiful an unexpected care packages from my favourite friends.  Lots of encouraging words, positive vibes, warm thoughts, beautiful flower arrangements, great trashy magazines, tv series, orgasmic desserts, pure vanilla ice cream – the way to my heart, a wonderful home-made soup, a fantastic portrait of my favourite girls in the world, a stunning watercolour kit, pyjamas, and the list of love keeps going and going without an order of preference.  I have to say that I felt and I still feel really special and loved and quite spoiled which I kind of like.

 

One of the care packages I received contained a beautiful handmade card with a “lucky penny”, a box of Thomas Haas Chocolate Truffles and a Vintage 2000 bottle of Dom Pérignon – What can I say, I was speechless when It got delivered to my front door in this extravagant and beautifully presented package - Anyhow, I have never had a Vintage bottle of anything in my life, so I am planning to celebrate in the near future my fight and share it with all my wonderful friends.  But guess what? I don’t have a Champagne Cooler, so I decided that I deserve a good b-day present (to myself) and I found this champagne cooler that is going to be with me for the rest of my life, and It will become a memory of all my friends.

 

YUMMY FACTOR

C’est La Vie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment