home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall into Autumn

IMG_0110

Here is a simple little update on a piece of  Fall decor.

IMG_0069       

I’ve had this little fall leaf picture kicking around for a few years and I have never put it out.  Not to say it isn’t cute, but I just wasn’t feelin’ it.  It needed an update. So I simply popped off the letters and removed the fabric leaf.  Then added some jute twine, spelled out Autumn in stickers and glued on a couple faux fall leaves in the center.  I was thinking it might be fun to change them to dried ones when the leaves start changing here, but for now I am pleased with the transformation.

IMG_0078

I really almost gave that little picture away, but I am glad I gave it a second chance.  Look what a little creativity and 10 minutes can do! 

Do you have any Fall decor that needs some new life?

Linking up…

Photobucket
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment