home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{My} Wreath for Fall

IMG_0190 

Fall wreaths are my favorite!  I am usually busy making wreaths for my wonderful clients and customers so my front door is always a little behind.  Amazingly enough I did get my fall wreath up and I love seeing it when I pull into my driveway.  It is like a smile for my front door.

IMG_0187  IMG_0191 IMG_0187   

There was actually no plan for this wreath.  I really just used what I had around.  Bits and pieces left from custom orders and some metal fall leaves I have had for a few years.  I used bright colors to pop off my door and I always love the texture  that pine cones add.  I like the mixed ribbons I used here and really think the metal leaves add to the over all look.

 IMG_0186

Here is my front porch {phase 1}.  I want to add some more fall, but this is it so far.  I need to get some pumpkins and gourds…a little more festiveness & color.

IMG_0194 

Most the time your front door is the first impression for your guests.

A warm invite or a welcoming to your home.

How is your front door looking?  Do you go all out, or keep it simple?  I love seeing all the great ideas out there and how you are all  welcoming friends, family and guests.  

Joining in the fun…

Visit thecsiproject.com

&

A Design Story’s Fall Wreath Party

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment