home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'll Blow Your House Down



I have been doing a lot of reading lately and came across Vicente Wolf's blog.  Now, I admit that am a new blogger/blog reader and tweeter (twitter-user? twitter-er?), but my last job didn't let me see much sunshine, so I have just recently been exploring the blogosphere.  So for any of you that feel I am a little late to the party, forgive me. Anyway, back to Mr. Wolf, while I appreciate the beauty in his design, I like a little more color in my life than his rooms provide.  But Mr. Wolf has a very colorful personality and it shows on his blog and in his tweets.  It's great, it's more frank than you could ever hope from a big-name designer.  He answers readers' questions.  He asks questions of his readers.  Its delicious.  I don't agree with many of his opinions, but it is nice to read a blog that is very honest and personal.





No comments:

Post a Comment