home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Friday, May 14, 2010

Living with Books

I LOVE BOOKS.  Books are a total sensory experience for me.  The feel of the crisp pages, the clean smell, and of course the images on the page.  The following titles are scheduled for release and I can't wait to get my hands, nose and eyes on them.





California style is great, unfussy, with Spanish and beach influence.  


Timeless Elegance by David Easton Forward by Albert Hadley
I would read anything that these two men have to say, and Timeless Elegance is something I believe all designers strive for.  


Farrow & Ball has the most pigmented, lively color.  Using this paint will add a richness that is hard to achieve with other brands.  


Hot Afro  by Mandy Allan, Craig Fraser, & Libby Doyle
South Africa is coming into its own and a place I want to visit.  Can't wait to see the design coming from this far-away place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment