home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling Spring

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams

It is finally feeling like Spring here.  The weather has been beautiful and we have been spending time outside…yay!  I am feeling behind in all my projects.  I swear I have like 50 half done projects and 50 more floating around in my head!  I have put a few new things in my Etsy Shop, so that is good.

We are changing this up a bit around the house.  Moving couches to different rooms, turning my guestroom into a den/TV room/playroom…therefore moving the guestroom furniture into my master bedroom.  Fun, crazy stuff around these parts. ;)  Oh, and I also have that great fabric I told you about, but I am waiting to see what furniture ends up where before I decide where to put it.

I will be sharing some of the action along the way, but in the meantime I thought I would share some of my favorite Spring designs I have made in the past.  Maybe this will inspire me to get a Spring wreath on my door!!  (Seriously, I just took down my winter wreath and now my door is empty. Eek! Yes, I know, it’s bad. ;) )

IMG_1767

IMG_0534

 IMG_1411

002

IMG_1326

IMG_1386

375_500_csupload_4134665

375_500_csupload_4134651

IMG_2757

Thanks to all my lovely friends here in blogland and for all the wonderful comments and support!  I hope you all have a wonderful week and a nice spring- like sense of renewal. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment