home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Friday, April 9, 2010

Tables

I was out, "researching" local stores and stumbled in a store no one had mentioned to me.  This shop is in a bit of an unfortunate, out of the way area, there were no cars in the lot and I was actually unsure how to get inside.  Furniture stores usually fall into one of two categories, 1) clean, well-edited, pricey, bright, and beautifully staged OR 2) dark, musty, dusty, and furniture in all various conditions put where it fits.  The store I stumbled into fit into the second category, but this makes you feel like a treasure hunter.  You find something that is a bargain and just needs a good waxing and you have a piece that is worthy to fit the stores in category 1.  Where was I?  Anne Flaire Antiques.  Walking through is a hunt, but I saw many great tables, a few of which are pictured.  I have an obsession for rustic large tables that was fulfilled by the inventory at Anne Flaire Antiques.  Update: Thank you Vica for reminding me about the price.  Category 2 stores are usually much less expensive than their fancy counterparts and Anne Flaire is no exception.  The prices are reasonable for the quality and condition, but this is no estate sale.   



No comments:

Post a Comment