home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best of Craigslist Atlanta

It seems that my Best Of posts are working, half of the items listed on last weeks post are sold!  Okay, I know I can't take credit for that, but here are my picks for this week.  (My sofa is still available)



A desk with nice detailing that can be used in lots of spaces and not just as a desk (a bar perhaps?).
This has a lot of potential if styled correctly.
For Ikea price you can have this lounge chair instead.  
Reproductions are not usually featured on my Best Of, but this is an excellent piece for an excellent price. And will really add what Barbara is known for, G-L-A-M-O-U-R


On CL pairs are few and far between so snatch these up!  Plus, you get a free trip to Fayetteville.  


I have to admit, I chose this because of the word "wooden", which I can't stand.  Why use wooden when wood would do?


If any readers have bought an item I have featured on any of my Best of Craigslist posts, send me an email and let me know.  
Bookmark and Share









No comments:

Post a Comment