home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Completed IDESIGN!

Photo by Hartografie


Last week I had the pleasure of photographing my latest IDESIGN project.  This client was a perfect candidate for my IDESIGN services,  despite living just a mile away from me in Atlanta, she was on a tight budget and enjoyed DIY projects (see the bedskirt?  She sewed that herself!).  


I also must thank my very talented photographer, TJ Hart of Hartografie.  TJ has a background in commercial real estate that he segued into a career in real estate photography.  Without TJ, my interiors would not look anywhere near as good as they do in his photographs.  To see more of his work check out his website, Hartografie.  To see more of my work (including before photos for this project) go to www.capellakincheloe.com.


Those of you that received my July newsletter, you will receive 10% off IDESIGN this month.  You must click the link on the newsletter to receive this discount.  If you aren't on my mailing list, click here so you don't miss any more deals! 
Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment