home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Monday, July 19, 2010

Special IDESIGN Discount

KOL IDESIGN
In conjunction with my "Christmas in July" Sale on Etsy, I am also offering 10% off my IDESIGN services.  For a fixed price, you get a personal room design, a customized floor plan, and specifications on where to purchase.  If you have others in your life that need design help, you can purchase gift certificates at this reduced rate until the end of July.  The gift certificates are great for baby gifts, weddings, birthdays, and housewarming presents.  Use this special link (this is the only way to get the discount) and forward onto others so they can get this special July discount too, the password is July.  



The above image is from my latest IDESIGN project, you can see before images at www.capellakincheloe.com.  Believe me, it is worth taking a look at the difference.



And check out my Etsy sale at A Curated Shop.  Free shipping and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment