home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Curated List: My Favorite Posts of the Week

Since this is A Curated Lifestyle and I like nothing better to do than snuggle up to my dogs with a cup of green tea (alright its usually coffee, it tastes so much better) on Saturday morning with my computer catching up on my favorite blogs.  Here is my list of my favorite posts of the week, in case you missed them.



I had done a post titled Your Home's First Impression looking for dressers in entries, here is my answer.



For a good kick in the pants to motivate you to follow your own dreams, check out Blayne Beacham's new blog, Blayne's One Thing.  One of my goals?  To have Beacham & Co recommend me for an interior design project in one of their recently sold homes; they have all the best listings.



My friend Claire at High Gloss Blue, did a post titled Trendspotting Ombre and she mentioned me.  Of course I was going to include it in my favorite posts of the week!




I have an obsession with bar carts and this is Whitehaven's post about them this week: Bar Cart or Tea Cart




Jennifer's post on Friday, titled "Orange is the Happiest Color" is similar to my post "Orange in all Shades"  we mention the same book from 1989!  








No comments:

Post a Comment