home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Spring

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. -Charles Dickens


That quote is a great explanation of the March weather over the weekend for us!  It looked as if Spring had for sure arrived from inside, but outside it was still a bit cool.  Not complaining. I'll take the sun however I can get it this time of year!  My yard is all cleaned up and ready to start blooming.  I can't wait!!

Loving all the "blooming" I am seeing around from all the talented bloggers.  I've been decorating for Easter and Spring a bit, but haven't got pictures yet.  In the meantime I wanted to share one of my wreaths, "Happy Spring".


I love the color combination in these mini ranunculus flowers adorning the fun curly willow base.  Now I need to get my Spring wreath on my door and finish "springing" up my home.  Happy Spring to you!



Linking Up!













No comments:

Post a Comment