home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring

So it was a nice day in Atlanta today and the trees are blooming.  The blooming stuff is amazing here, but it is also probably why my allergies are coming on fierce.  The warmer weather has me wanting to get outdoor furniture for the screened porch.  Previous tenants have so nicely put in outdoor speakers and a cable hookup, so its practically a living room.  Unfortunately, I still have a project to complete, see my post about that here.  So until that is done, I am daydreaming about how to use the space.  Here is what I am thinking:





Exposed to Casamidy while at Michael Smith, there is nothing not to love about their designs.  This is the Altavista Lantern, also comes in olive and orange.
Outdoor furniture is either too granny or too modern for my taste.  Here is a great zinc table from Lillian August Designs, yes it is iron, but you can weatherize iron. 


To provide definition and comfort: a rug from Overstock.  (I have bought two rugs on Overstock and have been very pleased.)


Now I really want to hang out in my backyard, it is one of the reasons that I moved to Atlanta from Los Angeles.








No comments:

Post a Comment