home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspriration Boards

Many of us "creative types" keep magazine clippings, postcards, photographs, fabric swatches, and other memorabilia that inspire our work or our hobbies.  I am an organizational nerd and keep a binder of article clippings in magnetic photo pages, but what I am talking about is more visual.  How do you organize and display these pieces of inspiration that you have collected?  Looking in my computer files, where I have scanned these inspiring images (nerd), I realized I had pulled a few inspirational images that show inspiration boards.  Here are some ideas.  There is even a group on Flickr that is devoted to displaying their boards.



















I apologize that they are not all credited, the images were pulled years ago and credit was not noted.  


No comments:

Post a Comment