home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Restaurant: Fritti













Last Wednesday, we went to a birthday dinner at Fritti in Inman Park.  Atmosphere was a little cartoonish, but the waitress could not be nicer.  I have noticed eating out in Atlanta, if there are "exotic" ingredients on the menu, the waitstaff feel obligated to describe what that item is, this is no different at Fritti.  At another restaurant that will remain nameless, the special Spaghetti Carbonara was "Fettucini Alfredo with bacon".    At Fritti, they have traditional Neopolitan pizza as well as "Americanized pizza".  The sauce on my Sorrentina pizza was too watery for my taste and made the pizza a little mushy.  They don't have beer on draught, but will pour it in a glass for you.  Overall, a fair experience, but I probably won't be going back soon, there are too many restaurants to try in this city.  Above image is from the Fritti website, I don't take pictures of my food at restaurants.





Fritti

309 North Highland Avenue

Atlanta, GA



Golden Stars: 2 of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment