home picture
home
home luxuri
luxuri

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sharing A Little Spring


It was such a beautiful day here today.  A little cold, but sunny with the signs of Spring around. (so I'm not complaining!) Like on our way to take my daughter to school this morning we saw a beautiful red breasted Robin.  She was so round and cute!  We bought a new bird feeder and my little one can't wait to get it out.  I also found myself making plans of all the fun things I want to do in my yard this year.  Hopefully this year I can get some completed...hahaha ;)  I am feeling motivated to accomplish a lot!

So, once again with the hopes of Spring, I want to share one of my newest creations.  I have had fun getting my Etsy shop all Spring-ed up and I have more to add this weekend!  I love this simple arrangment.  It's very bright and cheery with a cottage garden feel.

I hope it's warming up where you all are and that you are as excited for Spring as I am!!  Here's to warmer weather! ( imagine like a virtual high five or cheers or something ;)





I'm linking up.  Check out all the great stuff...

I Made It Blog Party




No comments:

Post a Comment